Please read how we process your personal data if you use our Services, for example bysubscribing to our Platform (you). This document provides important information about your rights.
The controller of your data is the Provider (Data Controller) and other persons who supply theirservices to us are processors. You may reach the Data Controller at its registered address or at theemail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We as the Provider are processing your data for the following purposes:
(1) To provide our Services. In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the Terms.This is the fulfillment of the contract between you and us. For this purpose, we may use your datathat you have provided to us or will provide to us in the future by registering for or otherwise usingthe Services.
(2) To use the license which you grant to us. If you upload a video, you are granting us a license touse such video under the Terms and you also give a license to associate you with the video. Itmeans we may state your name as the name of the author of the video and we may use yourprofile picture with the video, if available. Using such license is a legitimate interest of us and of oursub-licensees, who may use your data in the same extent.
(3) To send newsletters. If you have subscribed to a newsletter, we will occasionally send you anewsletter about our Services to fulfill your order. If you have registered on the Platform and havenot refused receiving newsletters about our Services, we may occasionally send you such anewsletter because it is our legitimate interest. You can reject newsletters anytime, as describedbelow (“Objections against processing”). If we explicitly ask you if you want to receive ournewsletter and you do not confirm your interest, we take it as a refusal to process and we will notsend you newsletters.
(4) To promote and improve Services. If you use our Services, we will occasionally inform you ofthe news relating to such Services. This applies even in case that you would not subscribe to anewsletter. Subscription to a newsletter could be refused at any time, whereas promotion of ourServices is our legitimate interest.
(5) To protect our rights. We may keep your data that are necessary to claim our rights. Also, afteryou cancel your registration, we may need your information to claim or protect our rights. Suchpurpose is our legitimate interest and we may use your information that you have given to us oryou will be transmitting in the future during negotiations on use of the Platform. Specifically, thedata can include your name, contact details and information about the registration process.
(6) To fulfil our statutory obligations. For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we willwork with such information so that no newsletters be sent to you.
Data according to subparagraph (1) - providing Services - will be processed for the duration of yourregistration.
Data according to subparagraph (2) – using the license - will be processed as long the licenseapplies.
Data according to subparagraph (3) - sending newsletters - will be processed until you rejectsending newsletters.
Data according to subparagraph (4) - promotion and improvement of services - will be processedas long as our legitimate interest lasts or until you refuse such data processing.
Data according to subparagraph (5) - protecting our rights - will be processed until the legitimateinterest lasts.
Data according to subparagraph (6) - fulfilling statutory obligations - will be processed until thestatutory obligation lasts.
We may transmit your data to other processors who provide us with IT, marketing and othersupport services, always in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes. If we transmit yourdata outside of the EU, protection of the data will be ensured under standard contractual clauses.Additional information may be obtained on the European Commission's Platforms. We may alsotransmit your data to our sub-licensee for the purpose identified under item (2) above.
Legal rules on personal data protection guarantee variety of rights in the area of personal dataprotection to you: to the extent guaranteed by legal rules on personal data protection - especiallyGDPR – you may request access to your data from us (information about what your specific datawe process and how do we work with them); you may request restriction of the processing of yourdata (which means that we do not delete the data but we will not work with them); you may requestdata deletion and correction of your data (always if the legal conditions are met); and you alsohave the right to object to the processing of your data and you may exercise your right to dataportability. To exercise any of these rights, contact us via the above mentioned contact details - theeasiest way is to send us an email and we would be glad to help you exercise your rights. If youbelieve that we are violating legal rules by processing your personal data, you have the right tolodge a complaint with the national supervising authority (for Czechia the Czech Data ProtectionOffice – www.uoou.cz).
Objections against processing: If you do not agree with using your personal data for purposes ofsending newsletters, you may refuse it. The easiest way is to use the link included in eachnewsletter for such purpose, or you can send us an objection by e-mail or letter and, if technicallypossible, even when you register. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending younewsletters. You may also refuse other processing based on a legitimate interest and we will limitthe processing, unless we prove serious and qualified legitimate reasons for processing.